Monday, January 12, 2009

Under Pressure....

This is always the worst, craziest, most wonderful time of year...seeing the completed garments, but worrying about getting everything tagged, packed, photographed and boxed for shipping to the Representatives! I know you are all dying to see pictures, and I am dying to get them taken. We did take one quick snapshot of a new style this evening, and I wanted to post it for you guys to see.

This is our new Sundress style (we have a Suntop as well), and is available in sizes 1-12...


The straps criss-cross (is that even a word??) in the back, and connect to a piece of elastic at the top of the back. This is a size 6, and technically Sarah wears a 5, but you get the idea. This style can be smocked, appliqued, monogrammed or plain, and is really a fun little dress!

More coming soon, we promise...

4 comments:

  1. I am hosting a 3 Mommas show on Jan 29th and cannot wait!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little dress! I can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet little dress! I can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete