Sunday, January 18, 2009

Don't Shoot Me!!

I know I said that I would have pictures up this weekend. And when I said it, I fully intended for that to be the case. By golly, all of the pictures would be taken this weekend, come rain, sleet, snow or hail (and we have had 3 of 4 in the last 24 hours, btw). And we are up here, at the warehouse, ready to take pictures.

Except that I left my key at home, and cannot get in my building.

I'm not kidding. I left it. Oh, I can get in the main building, just not the warehouse where most of the samples sit, ready as can be for their big debut.
So here we are, me and the camera folks, ready to go...with no key. I could drive home and get it, but being as I live over an hour away, this doesn't make much sense. There is plenty of other stuff to do to prepare for tomorrow. My production manager is not working today, enjoying a much-needed Sunday, so calling him seems like a bad idea.

We did manage to get some pictures shot today, rain and no key be darned, so here we go with those. Remember, this is only a few of the garments, but at least it's something!



Brown Seersucker Suit with Bloomer Bottoms (Pink Anchors Smocking)



Peasant Blouse in Picnic Check with White Pique Tie Shorts




Strap Dress in Turquoise Seersucker with Celebration Smocking




Boys Patch Bubble in White Pima with Blue Anchor Patch



Boys Cargo Swim Trunks in Preppy Plaid with Cobalt Pique Pockets

Girls Swimsuit with Bloomer Bottoms in Hot Pink Seersucker (Fun Fish Smocking)
To see all of the pictures we have taken so far, visit
http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLanding.action?c=zp5hoxm.bq7etc52&x=0&y=-ebt6ju&localeid=en_US. These, along with pictures of all of the samples, will be on the Web site at www.threemommas.com/collection.html ASAP!

1 comment:

  1. I viewed these photos and thought these clothes were very cute--then I went to a trunk show today in Auburn--and the clothes were all SO cute, even way cuter than the photos:) I loved being able to choose my fabrics, colors, etc.

    ~Jill

    ReplyDelete