Sunday, January 4, 2009

I know you are eager for pictures...

I am not trying to tease you...let me say right off the bat that I am not posting any right now. Frankly, I need to go to bed, am dreading waking my four-year-old at 6:15 for school after such a long time off, my youngest will not stay asleep, I really should be vacuuming and I am trying, at present, to fold a load of clothes. Such is the life of the ultra-cool, hip, trendy, children's clothing fashionista. Doesn't it just sound exciting?

However, I will get some pics up early this week, and if the weather cooperates (it has been terribly dreary here lately) we will have another photo shoot. We had to cut the last one short due to the weather. The Web site will be updated this week as well, so be sure to check that out too.

By the way, we have really, really enjoyed seeing everyone's pictures of their little ones in Three Mommas clothing on Facebook. I am constantly amazed at the creativity and just-plain-adorable designs that our customers create. You'd think that, as much time as we spend with the fabrics/trims/styles we would have seen everything, but lo-and-behold, I am blown away each season. Keep up the good work this Spring/Summer! We'll be sharing our favorites with you here!

1 comment:

  1. This bathing suit is just precious! I love the "baggy" bottom and the wide tie on the top. So many that you can buy today are tight-fittng and low cut, just not right for little girls; can't wait to design these for my granddaughters this year! Thanks for coming out with something cute and appropriate. Do you have a matching bathing suit cover?

    ReplyDelete