Saturday, January 3, 2009

The Holiday Hangover (no, not THAT kind)...

Am I the only one having a bit of trouble "coming down" from the Holidays? I mean, 6+ weeks of go, go, go, with so much "extra" crammed into our already over-booked schedule, and you would think I would be ready for a break. And I am, don't get me wrong. I love just spending a bit of quiet time with the boys, getting back in the office, doing regular stuff...our usual hectic schedule. But there is a part of me, and I think the kids are the same way, that is a bit antsy...that constantly has this "what's next?" or "where to now?" feeling, something I am (affectionately, of course) calling my Holiday Hangover. I am sure it will pass soon! Maybe this anxious feeling has more to do with the impending circled/starred/highlighted day on my calendar...the day the trunks ship (breathe, Tara, breathe). Oh, no - that's not stressful at all :).

Speaking of trunks, I am a attaching a few pics of Spring/Summer fabrics. This is not all of the new fabrics, but will give you some ideas. I think they are pretty fun!





No comments:

Post a Comment