Monday, June 29, 2009

Good Afternoon!

Good afternoon, my e-friends! Can you believe June is almost over?

Orders are flowing in from our fan-tabulous Three Mommas Representatives and Hostesses...this is always one of my favorite times. I love seeing on paper what combinations you genius ladies have put together, then watching as it comes out an actual garment. As someone that has ABSOLUTELY no sewing skills, it always amazes me how talented (if I do say so myself) our Production Manager and staff are! Not to mention how talented all of you "designers" are as well!

We will take orders through the first week of September, and will have the updated calendar, Web site, album showing options, etc. live later this week. And don't forget, the Spring/Summer CLEARANCE will start later this week, with all items (except swimsuits) priced at least 50% off! Smocked suits will be $39, so stock up for next Spring/Summer!

Back to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment