Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Some Things are Hard to Believe...

Things that are hard for me to believe this week:

1. We are back from our second beach trip in the last 3 weeks, and I am actually happy to be on a vacation from vacationing (does that make any sense?).

2. It is my 10th anniversary this Friday...yikes!

3. July is almost here...which means my birthday is almost here...32 (did I just admit to my age?).

4. We are in our third week of shows already!!

5. Our GIANT 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 Spring/Summer sale starts next week...cleaning out the warehouse!

Here are a few pictures from a recent photo shoot. By next week we will have pictures of the entire trunk, fabric options, inserts, etc. available online for everyone. For now, check out the "Photo Gallery" section of www.threemommas.com for more pictures!








No comments:

Post a Comment