Sunday, June 7, 2009

I'm Pulling My Hair Out...

Well, not really. But I am freaking out a little bit. I mean, we ship trunks this week. THIS WEEK?!! Did you hear me? Crazy, huh?

I will spare you all of the details. Sufficed to say, life has been a bit crazy the last week or so. You might not remember, but there were a few things I learned while preparing to ship the last trunk (that I shared with you all here)...well, I have learned a few more this go-around.

I am up late packing. Yes, packing. You heard me. I am actually going to be out of town...GASP...when the trunks ship. My brother-in-law, who is living the dream in Chicago, is at my in-laws' house till Wed., and the boys and I haven't seen him in close to a year, so to SC I go. Just typing this is making my palms sweaty and my heart race. If I don't end up driving back home just so I can watch them ship them out of the warehouse, it'll be a miracle.

Though, I do have to tell you, I have a little secret for dealing with stress. It is a short-term fix, and while temporary, it is a great remedy for a few minutes of sanity. Want to hear it? It is kind of a secret...shhhh...don't tell...

come closer...

that's it...

just two little words...




Billy Idol.

Who can be stressed out while jamming to "Mony, Mony" or "White Wedding?" I dare you, next time you think a full-blown anxiety attack is on the horizon, to crank up the volume to Mr. Idol and see if he doesn't wipe those blues away!! Though, I do not recommend doing it at 12:45 a.m....but if you do decide to have a late-night rendevous with him, wear headphones like yours truly. I am sure your visions of me dancing around my room packing my suitcase are amusing. I don't care. I'm dancing with myself :), and that's all that matters at the moment.

So now you know my secret. Don't tell anyone.

Psst...one more...want to see a few Fall/Winter pics? We are adding pictures to this album for the next 2 weeks, and then will have the kids' pics on the front page soon too, but here is where you can watch our progress for the time being...click here.

BTW, don't forget - we are still adding Spring/Summer stuff to the sale!

Goodnight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment