Wednesday, July 1, 2009

So it is after 12:30 and I'm still up...

Sometimes, I feel like the only quiet time available is about this time of day. I know I should be in the bed, and I AM sleepy, but for whatever reason, I fight the urge to put my head on the pillow and continue with whatever I am doing...surfing the Web, working on TM stuff, responding to friends, folding laundry, reading a book, whatever. I know I will pay for it in the morning. I know that by tomorrow afternoon, I will be at the warehouse in desperate need of caffeine and afraid of being sleepy on the drive home.

And yet, here I am.

Apparently I have ALWAYS been this way. My mother swears that my sleep-challenging children are God's way of giving me a little taste of my own medicine, and I realize at times just like this - post-midnight moments of clarity that almost always disappear by morning - that she might just be right.

The question on my mind tonight is this: what do you...our loyal fans...readers...customers...representatives...hostesses...friends...what do you want to see here on the blog? What do you want to see from a line of children's clothing like ours? What makes you want to attend a show? Buy a garment? Host a show? Become a Representative?

While I have a knack for making it all about me, in reality, it is all about you. We want to hear from you. So....Comment. Email. Call. Facebook. Tweet. Whatever. Just use your voice, and we'll do our best to hear you.

And don't worry....I will remember that I asked for it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment