Friday, May 29, 2009

Why Didn't I Think of This? PERFECT!!

The ability to invent or design something is one that I am truly amazed by. I mean, think of the Twitter craze, Facebook, the iPod...dare I say it...the Snuggy!? Someone sees a need for something, or a void that his/her idea would fill, acts on it and there you go. Next thing you know, its the next biggest craze, leaving the rest of us to say "Why didn't I think of that?"

Which brings me to my point...

I recently discovered that the mother of a college friend at UF came up with a little something that I personally think is genius. I cannot tell you how many times I could have used one of these, and how many times I thought "Someone has GOT to come up with something to help with this!" And so, I introduce you to...

The Nuzy.

This little gem will fit around your infant carseat handle to make it more comfortable to carry. You can choose a grosgrain ribbon trim, a monogram, or even some crystals (for a little BLING for baby) to customize it (you know we love custom here). It velcros on and off and can even be washed, for goodness sake! Then, when your child outgrows the infant seat, you can use it on the stroller, the cooler handle (football games, anyone?), anything you pull or carry...then on the seatbelt strap once your little one is in his/her booster seat.

I am in awe of this contraption. I mean, so simple in so many ways...but so fabulously useful at the same time!! The perfect baby shower present!!

Check it out: www.nuzybaby.com

No comments:

Post a Comment