Friday, May 8, 2009

Bad news is, I have to work tomorrow...

But the good news is, hubby and I are staying in Atlanta overnight near the workroom, so I can scoot over there before my niece's birthday party! We are down to the last bit of shipping, so if you don't have your order yet, you will VERY soon! And believe it or not, no one is happier than I am about it (except for maybe the whole crew at Three Mommas, and possibly those of you leaving for the beach this week that really, really, really need your clothes, and maybe my husband and children since I have been so neurotic with shipping...).

There are a few "backordered" items that will also be shipping in the next week - some t-shirts and a few pieces with one particular smocked insert. Again, those should be complete in the next week too. Thank you all for your patience!

I know I showed everyone pictures of my wonderful, fan-tabulous boys last night...now here are my beautiful nieces. If my boys or these girls look familiar to you, it is because they've been our "models" since Three Mommas was started in 2006 (along with Ashley's two girls)!



Aren't they cute?? I am talking about the dresses, of course....

No comments:

Post a Comment