Thursday, May 7, 2009

How 'bout a little Fall?

I wish I could tell you I had a fancy-schmancy preview of our Fall/Winter season for you, but alas...that's not the case. I do, however, have a few pics of just a sampling of our Fall/Winter fabrics taken on an manilla envelope with my Blackberry. NOT fancy, but you get the picture.
Here are a few of the girly fabrics we have this season. We do have more florals/prints that are not pictured, and of course the standard corduroys, checks, etc. that you can always expect. I am loving all them, and to me they all have a very different look. We are also using several non-corduroy solids this season, so all of us Southerners can get a little longer wear out of these clothes!

I know these are basic, but I just love them...chocolate, royal and soft pink houndstooth. This fabric is almost a little brushed, and very soft and snuggly.

Here are a few of the plaids that we have selected, along with more non-corduroy solids. Some great, rich colors that are perfect for cool days, football, and the Fall/Winter holidays. Again, there are more - this is just an example of what is to come!

Back to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment