Friday, May 15, 2009

First of all, DON'T SPOIL IT!!

Sweet Husband and I were out at an event last night, and I have yet to watch the season finale of Grey's Anatomy. Like a great shoe sale, chocolate chip cookie dough, teenage vampire novels, Jake's Ice Cream and all Harry Potter movies, this show is one of my guilty pleasures and something from which I derive quite a bit of pleasure. I am overseeing the last week of shipping, trying to make sure everything gets out as it is supposed to, dealing with the last of the backordered pieces from one supplier, checking over Fall/Winter samples and cannot wait to drive the hour back to my house to pick up my wonderful children. I will let them play while McDreamy, McSteamy, Mere and the crew at Seattle Grace entertain me one final time this season. That certainly isn't going to win me Mom of the Year, but I don't think it will do any lasting damage either, right?

Okay, so I know that no one is interested in me watching Grey's Anatomy....on to more important things, like children's clothing!

Here we have the first quick image of a Fall/Winter sample. Now, bear in mind this isn't an "official" picture. Again, this was snapped on my phone, but I think it is cute and wanted to share it:


An official preview is soon to come, so be watching for that on the Web site. We will also be starting our annual Sample Sale soon, so if there was something in the trunk in your little one's size, get ready! A special blog/FB coupon is also coming, so keep checking in!

Have a FABULOUS weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment