Saturday, February 14, 2009

Apologies...and chocolate...and sushi...

Happy Valentines Day!

I have been boring lately. I know I have been, and ladies, I am sorry! I could give you all of the usual excuses...things have been busy, kids are sick/have parties to attend/keep me crazy in general, lots of Three Mommas stuff to attend to, too many clothes to wash...you know the usual suspects, and are probably as busy, if not more so, than me!

Production is cranking along at Three Mommas...Representatives, you guys entering your own orders as you receive them has been AWESOME and so helpful on the back-end! As for what has been popular, all of the new styles have been doing really well, and of course, the swimsuits are super-popular. As they should be - have you seen them? (I know you guys are all rolling your eyes at me...wishing I would stop with the swimsuit obsession!!) The Easter garments have also done well, and we will be shipping most of the ones already ordered early this week.

I know...here I am posting, and it is a boring post itself. Let's see...anything interesting? I just broke down and purchased a Blackberry so that I can communicate more easily with all of the FABULOUS Three Mommas representatives, and it should be working on Monday! I am currently sitting at a coffee shop, will be getting sushi here shortly and going to see a movie. This is what I do with my husband on V-Day, when the boys are with their aunt. See, it isn't just my posts that are boring!

Wishing you all chocolate, roses, bubble baths and happiness on this Hallmark Holiday! Or, at the very least, coffee and sushi!!

No comments:

Post a Comment