Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Is it really only 6:30???

I am exhausted. I am surely more exhausted than anyone else has ever been...you only think you have been exhausted...you wouldn't want to be me right now...

Enough melodrama for you?? :)

No, seriously, I am tired. It should definitely by at least 10pm, but it isn't, and thank goodness. I have more work to do before the day is over, and a long week ahead. Is it just me, or is the month of November just CRAZY?? Between work, school things with the boys, Thanksgiving and Christmas looming over me (now, that sounds bad...I love Christmas), the month is just a whirlwind.

There is good news, though, and a light at the end of the tunnel. Even the late, late shows (we had shows through mid-September) should be shipped out this week, with the exception of a few pieces (do not do not do not do not get me started on my tshirt supplier) that will ship next week. Otherwise, that's it...bye Fall/Winter, so long corduroy, nice talking to you turtlenecks...see ya next season, and thank goodness for that!

And now...on to Spring/Summer! We have been busy putting new styles/designs together that you are just going to LOVE (trust me on this...yes, we are doing the smocked suits again...yes, there will be some new things for boys...no, we are not re-using lots of smocking designs...yes, we will have lots more appliques...and no, you CANNOT see pictures yet!! Be patient!).

But first, the Warehouse Sale this weekend. Check out a few pictures we took while getting ready today. They aren't great, but you can get the idea:






Lots of great stuff, and the prices are great...

Don't forget, Reps and Hostesses can shop early (Friday night) if you email us for a VIP Pass. Just send a message requesting one to info@threemommas.com!


No comments:

Post a Comment