Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Natural and Non-Toxic...Who Doesn't Like That?

I am not the greenest person in the world, but I do my best.

I recycle.

I buy organic milk.

I buy as much organic produce as is possible in my small GA town.

I won't be in the house when the bug man comes :).

I love Whole Foods (who doesn't?).

And I do worry about the cleaners that I use around the house. So, you can imagine how surprised I was to discover via Facebook (it is magic, I swear) that one of my sorority sisters has developed a line of non-toxic cleaners. I mean, how cool is that? She recently got a new Web site and has her product line available on it (from bathroom cleaners to all-purpose cleaners to wood polish!). For those of you interested, check it out at www.babygirlproducts.com.

Be sure to check out her Youtube video too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment